The house is set on 3 floors with 4 rooms on the 1st floor and 3 rooms on the 2nd floor, partially set into the attic space with some coombe ceilings.
We offer 4 or 5 rooms for Bed & Breakfast and a delicious continental breakfast throughout the year….. twin, triple and family rooms, en-suite or with private facilities.
The guest house is ideally located for visits within Musselburgh and to:
- Loretto School
- Musselburgh Racecourse
- Queen Margaret University
- Charles River Laboratories
- Portobello beach
- Firth of Forth
- any of the numerous golf courses of East Lothian.
Families and large groups
The guesthouse is ideally suited to larger families or groups of friends wishing to stay together. Please phone us at the guesthouse if you are a larger group to see what we can offer. We have:
- a family room for 5
- a triple room for 3
- Two x triple rooms adjacent to each other on the 2nd floor (sharing a shower room) for 6
- The extra triple room (never let out individually) can be booked with any other room to give